Swimrun Saint-Raphaël Agathos
This third edition will be held on March 16, 2019 with a new more accessible course of 9 km, allowing almost everyone to acquire "Xperience" in this new sport discipline. Another new feature, dedicated to experts, is a 42 km course combining 34 km of trail and 8 km of swimming, before being pampered by our team of physiotherapists and diving in hot tubs.
Swimrun Saint-Raphaël Agathos: Activities for all around the race
Shows, initiation and discovery of the terroir
On the beach of the Agathos residence, many attractions will punctuate this sporting event. Several local partners will share their know-how and animations will be offered to visitors in a family atmosphere :
- The Miougrano de Fréjus will animate the arrival of the riders and will propose a big farandole for the greatest pleasure of the young and old !
- The Agay circus school will offer a trapeze show before the awards are presented to the winners in each category by Frédéric Masquelier, Mayor of Saint-Raphaël and Miss Saint-Raphaël.
- Cap Esterel Bikewill offer an introduction to the electric scooter.
- A "terroir" centre will allow you to discover local know-how, thanks to stands set up for the day such as:
Le domaine Le Bercail : social establishment, producer of Côtes de Provence in Puget sur Argens
Le Palet d'Or : the artisanal chocolate factory of Agay
Riviera Beer : the brewers of the Esterel
Boris Le Rebours, a beekeeper from the Esterel.
The catering will be provided by We love Burger in its food truck on the beach....
For the occasion, the Agathos residence offers you a unique offer:
- Norwegian end-of-travel meal
- VIP space on the private beach
- Awards ceremony
- SWIMRUN special rates for a bastidon
You will have direct access to Baumette beach, on the Swimrun finish line and in the morning, a shuttle bus takes swimrunners from the Agathos residence to the start line.
Accommodation is possible before, after and especially during the race for families, friends and spectators.