In an arc facing the beach and the Mediterranean Sea, around a plaza grass, surrounded by flowers, palm trees and pines, the bastidons are arranged such that individual privacy is preserved.
Surrounded by the red rocks of the Esterel dominate the panorama of the bay Résidence Agathos has a preserved environment, family and quiet.
Renting bastidons offers many advantages over the rare French Riviera:
- A private beach.
- Club Agathos restaurant on the beach open for lunch from April to October.
- A shopping center 50 meters away.
- Sporting and nautical activities all along the coast, including 17 golf courses less than an hour’s drive away, with 4 right here in Saint-Raphaël.
- Numerous services such as wireless Internet, telephone, linen, etc.
- And above all a high quality welcome.
12 km from Saint Raphaël TGV train station, 24 km from Cannes, 40 km from Saint-Tropez and 45 minutes from Nice-Côte d’Azur airport. Numerous excursions can be organized in the estate forest and the Esterel regional park.