La 3ème édition du Swimrun Saint-Raphaël Agathos
For the 3rd edition, le Swimrun Saint-Raphaël Agathos brought together more than 250 athletes. The routes started from the port of Saint-Raphaël, took le chemin des Douaniers, passed through Boulouris, the Dramont, the massif de l'Estérel and l'Île d'Or, the most courageous were able to cross the bay of Agay to finish at the Residence Agathos, on the Baumette beach.
One event : 3 races !
An arrival in a good mood
To welcome the athletes several stands were present on the Agathos Residence:
- Des Skinés students from Nice to massage athletes after a ride in the Jacuzzis.
- Riviera Beer offering a beer in the Swimrun colours to each participant
- The circus school of Agay presented us an acrobatic show for the greatest pleasure of young and old alike !
- La Miougrano made us discover the music and folk dances of Provence.
- Cap Estérel Bike offered eclectic scooter rides on the residence
- The beekeeper Boris Lebours made us taste the honey from the Esterel
- Le Bercail made us discover the wines of our territory
Good visibility for the region
The event made several times the headlines of Var-matin and France 3 made a report for the 19/20. Ginette Cifre, assistant in sports affairs, Yvonne Zucco, assistant in charge of the Agay neighbourhoods, Bruno Cherblanc director of Esterel Côte d'Azur, Sandrine Legendre, director of the Saint-Raphaël tourist office and Caroline Gonzalez, miss Saint-Raphaël, were able to enjoy the activities organized on the residence.